Sunday, November 18, 2012

Packing the Bins...


While in Walmart the other day I picked up some storage bins. Dave asked "what are you going to do with those?" As Miss Kathy would say "If you gonna shoot...Shoot! Don't Talk" - Tuco in 'The Good, The Bad and; The Ugly'. I have finally decided to shoot. It has come time that if I don't get a move on I never will.

Each bin is lockable and will hold the items we want to take with us when we start fulltiming and will store nicely in the underbelly of the rig. Dave gets one for his clothes, I have one for my clothes. One is for winter gear, one for summer gear. I have 3 three for kitchen items, including pots and pans. So on and so forth.

I never realized how much "STUFF" I have. I could use another word but I will refrain.

Several of the boxes will be zip tied and taken to my daughters house for storage, pictures. I am in the process of writing a family history and will need the pictures when the time comes. It's time to start delving out the things we want the kids to have and get rid of the rest of it. Wish us luck!

See ya out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment