Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rain, Rain Stay Away

It's Sunday morning and here I stand in the garage surveying the lay of the boxes. But first, breakfast. I decided that after the $200.00 electric bill I got, I would cook on my grill outside this morning and not heat up the house. Bacon, eggs and grilled toast with orange juice and coffee. It was good and I really think food tastes better when cooked outside. Besides it drives the neighbors nuts to smell good food hanging in the air.

After breakfast dishes were done. More boxes made their way to the car, trash put in the trashcan and.... WHAT WAS THAT NOISE? Was that THUNDER I heard off in the distance. I went in to have Dave check the weather and he said I should be OK until this evening.

I have cleared the area in question and lo and behold there is the 6 drawer chest that I was trying to get to. However I have just been informed that the rain is about an hour away so progress had to stop and all the stuff that had been out on the patio I now had to get back in the garage. That's the only thing that is wrong with all of this. I can't leave it out in inclement weather. So if I want to sell it in August I will need to keep it dry. Oh well it's the end of another weekend an time to go get some dinner.

With all that I am finding I think that we will have a fairly good garage sale. So here is to finding more "stuff". 920 days and counting.

See ya out there...









No comments:

Post a Comment